Namibian students should apply for study permits through embassies- Kambala

Home Affairs Ministry issues study permits and visas to foreign students only

Namibian students who plan to pursue their studies at tertiary institutions in foreign countries should work collectively with the Embassies of those countries in Namibia when applying for study visas or permits and not the Home Affairs and Immigration ministry.